Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tool #2

I looked up blogs and they are so interesting, but I will be honest I would do a blog only if I had to.
 I don't think I have time to sit and actually take time to do a blog daily or every other day or whenever.  This year I did a book study with our Kid Team and that was great but I did have to make time to read and then blog about what I read.
 It is time consuming as everything is but I would rather just talk face to face about what I  want to tell you.
Here is one of the mentoring at middle schools that I thought was a great one.http://www.mb2b.org/blog.html

2 comments:

  1. One step at a time. Blogging does not come naturally to everyone. I am proud of you for doing this and applaud your continued learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you I am on a roll.
    You rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete